Wednesday, August 11, 2010

Homemade Hamburger/Hot Dog Buns

I am an avid user of www.allrecipes.com. It is usually the first place I go to look for a recipe besides the few cookbooks I own.

I do love the way of sharing and rating recipes on All Recipes. Once I learn how to do this blog thing more efficiently I can have buttons and whatnot to go from one place to the next, but until then I will just give you a link to the recipe for these wonderful homemade hamburger/hot dog buns. They are so simple and so good. I'm sure a wheat version would be easy to do. Just add a little wheat flour in place of some of the white flour.

Click here to see the recipe. I must give credit to where it is due.

Here is a snapshot of my double batch from my family's birthday bash this weekend. I used 9 cups of flour and needed a little bit of my husband's muscle work because I am a bit of a wimp. whew!

No comments:

Post a Comment