Friday, August 6, 2010

House Plant - Coleus

Earlier this spring I picked up a package of coleus seeds. Well, the seed packet got neglected and I just decided to throw them in a planter box I had not planted anything in yet. Later on I planted some onions, knowing that the coleus seeds were there, but probably won't survive. well some little coleus plants did come up later in July to my enjoyment and I put them in this little pot. We'll see how long it lasts inside. I didn't know where to put it outside and we've had some bug problems so I decided to baby it in a sunny window inside. We will see if it survives the winter. :)

Today this little plant has given me much joy to see the insignificant life of a plant that God is sustaining. It reminds me of myself.


No comments:

Post a Comment