Thursday, June 30, 2011

Dandruff Home Remedy

My husband was on a quest to find a home remedy for dandruff and finally found something that worked for him.  He mixes half olive oil and half vinegar in a bottle and applies it after his shower.  So simple!





All you have to do is give it a little shake before applying it. Please excuse the awkward picture. He is not nearly that creepy in real life. I did marry him for better qualities than taking a good creepy picture.

My own critique is that the bathroom smells like vinegar for a bit in the morning, and by the end of the day when I get close to him he smells like oil. Perhaps he uses more oil than necessary in the mixture. He loves being dandruff free, though, and raves to others about his concoction every time dandruff comes up in casual conversation.

We are going to try to add an essential oil to the mix to see if that helps with the oil smell.

Great job at being a ingenuousness thinker sweetie! He is also the optimism to my pessimism and the steadfastness to my extreme emotions. He stretches me and helps me to not be content with my weaknesses so I can grow and become better. I am looking forward to whatever years God blesses me with him.

No comments:

Post a Comment