Monday, August 30, 2010

Natural Remedies

I just came across this natural remedy site, earth clinic. This will be a great link to go to during cold/flu season and I'll be bookmarking it for easy access.  Being sick is really inevitable in the cold months.  Rather than worry about our health I am thankful that God has created us in such a way that our bodies can heal.  Sadly, the medical community often portrays these natural cold/flu times as something terrible. We should be more concerned about the sugary sweets and processed foods that we consume that hinder our immune systems.

If you have a integrative doctor in your area who works both with natural remedies and common medicine chances are they are interested in doing what is right for your body, not the almighty dollar.

We do have a wonderful Doctor in our area who I have heard more than good stories about. For that I am thankful.  I just wish I could get my hubby to go to him with his lingering cough and tonsil stone issues.

Don't forget to eat your veggies! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment