Wednesday, August 24, 2011

Kicking Enjoyment

Parts of pregnancy can be difficult (physically and emotionally), but I do love the first strong kicks from baby. I had forgotten what they were like.  The startling juts and rolling and churning make it all so real. All my suspicions early on were correct, he or she loves hanging out on the left side.  Being as busy as we are it is nice to sit and enjoy some baby today.  It is a great reminder of what life is all about and to sit back and enjoy these little miracles.

Also, as much as I feel obligated to post belly pictures, I really don't want to.  There really hasn't been much of anything accept my fat being pushed around.  I tend to think of the physical changes as biological and for lack of a nicer word, gross.  Mind you I do believe that all of this is amazing, the way God created our bodies to work in this way and the way he uses this for His glory in creating life.




1 comment: